CT Series- Gas Driven
You shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality and durability with your air compressor purchase. That’s why FS-Curtis created the CT Series. These reciprocating compressors combine our signature performance and reliability with a simple industrial design, making them the most rugged — and affordable — compressors in their category. The field-proven CT Series will last longer in the same conditions than other compressors that claim 100% cast-iron construction but still use aluminum for critical components. For light automotive, light industrial and other applications, they’re the ideal choice.
CT Series Features At a Glance
100% Cast-Iron Cylinders, Cylinder Heads Connecting Rods, And High Pressure Pistons - More Cast-Iron For Longer Service Life.
- Two-stage cast-iron pump is significantly more durable than pumps with aluminum components
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and heads for cool operation
- Industry-leading cast-iron cylinders high-pressure pistons for extreme durability
- Ductile iron crankshaft is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
Quality Components - Built to last for superior compressor life.
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless steel channel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Precision-fit, industrial-grade main roller bearings support all rotating parts for longer pump life
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Oil level sight glass is conveniently located for easy monitoring
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
Value-Minded Industrial Design - Robust Performance At A Lower Cost.
- Provides higher pressures and longer life than single-stage pumps
- Follows the same world-class quality design standards as other FS-Curtis products
- Slow turning pump increases pump life
- Robust design sets the CT Series apart from comparable entry-level models
- Heavy-duty 100% cast-iron pump construction for dependable operation
- Slow speed design for extended life
- OSHA-approved totally enclosed metal belt guard
- ASME-approved air receiver
- 12V DC starter with alternator
- Engine idle control
- ASME-approved discharge valve