ML Series-Basic Pump
Masterline is the most robust, heavy duty reciprocating air compressor lineup available. The perfect combination of quality components and efficient design make the ML Series rugged, affordable and smart. Because every model is built tough to last a lifetime in demanding working conditions, the ML Series is an outstanding alternative to splash-lubricated reciprocating compressors and small rotary compressors. Choose higher quality. Choose superior durability. Choose ML Series pressure lubricated air compressors.
MS Series Features At a Glance
Centro-Ring Pressure Lubrication - Patented FS-Curtis design.
- Proprietary technology is an FS-Curtis exclusive
- Supplies pressurized oil internally to all bearings and critical wear surfaces through the rifle-drilled crankshaft and connecting rods
- Helps ensure maximum uptime and increase service life
100% Cast-Iron Cylinders, Cylinder heads, connecting rods, and crankshaft - All cast-iron where it counts for longer life with less maintenance.
- Some pumps claim 100% cast-iron yet still have aluminum cylinders, cylinder heads, connecting rods and crankshafts – not FS-Curtis
- Ductile cast-iron crankshaft and connecting rods are stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
- Rugged parts and construction for industrial performance
Quality Components - Built for 100% continuous duty.
- Industry-leading stainless-steel valve assemblies for increased airflow and reliability
- Oversized tapered main roller bearings to ensure long life
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors