RNE- Non Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
Robust and designed to fit industrial applications, the RNE cycles to allow the dew point to fluctuate, generating energy savings to ISO 8573.1 Class 4 and Class 5 standards.
The superior solution for heavy-duty air demand profiles is the RNE dryers. The dryers meet energy-saving ISO 8573.1 Class 4 and Class 5 standards by allowing the dew points to fluctuate, and the brazed plate heat exchanger optimizes efficiency. The result is a steady flow of clean, dry air delivered to meet the demands of your application reliably and effectively.
Built-in features like an energy-management monitor help make the easy-to-use RNE dryers even easier. Plus, a wide range of options allows you to customize your RNE dryer to your needs.
- ISO 8573.1 Class 4 and Class 5 dew point
- Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger optimizes the thermal efficiency and saves money by reducing pressure drop
- RNE100-150 use at a glance controller
- Digital PLC controller with energy-management monitor for RNE200 and above
- Integrated 3-micron separator to reduce work stoppages
- R-134a environmentally friendly refrigerant for RNE100-750 models, and R-404a for RNE1000-3000
- Integral cold coalescing
- Mounted and wired timed electric drain
- Panel-mounted gauge package consists of air inlet temperature, air outlet pressure, refrigerant suction pressure and refrigerant head pressure gauges
- NEMA 4 electronic protection
- Mounted remote bulb temperature switch with C-form contacts
- Mounted and wired IEC-style disconnect
- 3-valve air bypass piping (shipped loose)
- Standard separator
- 0.008 ppm oil removal filter
- Seawater cooler