RNH High Inlet Temperature Dryers
The perfect choice for reciprocating compressors, RNH dryers eliminate the need for a standalone separator and aftercooler.
For compressors with a high discharge temperature, such as reciprocating models without aftercooler, RHN dryers are ideal. They provide a single air treatment system that replaces four separate components — the aftercooler, separator, dryer and filter. You get everything you need in one unit.
The automatic refrigeration temperature control system ensures stable performance for clean, dry, consistent-quality compressed air so that your equipment can operate at peak efficiency. The fan switch helps save energy at low loads, and the cleanable cabinet air filter cuts maintenance costs.
- Handles high inlet temperatures of up to 180° F
- ISO 8573.1 Class 6 dew point
- Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger optimizes the thermal efficiency and saves money by reducing pressure drop
- Integrated 3-micron separator removes solid contaminants and 60% of oil aerosols
- Fan switch allows operation in low ambient temperatures (35° F)
- Cleanable cabinet air filter
- Small footprint design
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free refrigerant