Rotary Screw Refrigerant Compressor
Rotary Screw Refrigerant Compressors provides high volumetric efficiency but low power consumption.
SR Series Rotary Screw Compressors have five key features:
- High EER, Low Energy Consumption. The newly asymmetrical rotor profile, which has five lobes and six flutes in the male and female rotors respectively, results in a low pressure differential between flutes and provides high volumetric efficiency but low power consumption.
- Low Noise Level, Low Vibration. Rotors are precisely processed and dynamically balanced. Supported by high precise bearings, rotors can run smoothly.
- Precise Capacity Control System. Four-step or linear capacity control system is available for operations under variable loading conditions with minimum power consumption.
- Ease of Maintenance. With semi-hermetic design and limited components used, the detachable motor construciton makes compressors easy to maintain.
- Wide Application Range. The compressors can be widely used in water and air cooled air-conditioning systems, thermal storage system, heat pumps or industrial processes if external oil coolers, economizers or liquid refrigerant injection device is equipped.